- How do I get started?
- We have different packages/options. We have public bootcamp classes in the evenings, Monday-Thursday. These classes are ONLY open to members that are apart of the 21 Day Challenge, ConRon, or Small Group Training programs. The classes start at 5:30pm and the last class ends at 8:30pm. We also offer small group training classes that focus on heavy weight lifting and toning (please inquire about pricing and availability.). We do not offer personal (one-on-one) training at this time. Please email us with any inquires and we can get you started!
- What is the difference between the packages/plans offered?
- Bootcamp classes: These are classes ONLY offered to members. These are more like aerobic classes done in groups with up to at least 2 instructors. We offer everything from upper body toning, high intensity cardio, dance class (zumba), lower body toning, and abs. All equipment is provided, all you need is your water and towel.
- 21 Day Challenge: This is offered year-round. It is designed to give you someone to keep you accountable while you’re participating in the bootcamp classes. You will be provided with a trainer, class schedule, meal plan, and any other workout plan necessary to get you to your goals. Please inquire about pricing and availability.
- Small Group Training: These are classes designed around strength training and heavy weightlifting. They’re performed in a group of 8 (sometimes more depending on the time of year), working on either your upper body or lower body with a little cardio incorporated as well. In these classes you will be provided with at least one trainer, meal plan (depending on the package chosen), weigh-ins, and an intense workout to help you reach your goals.
- 30 Day Challenge: This program is ONLY offered to those who are already training with RC Fitness in the Small Group Training classes. Because of the intense workout schedule and routine(s), we have to advise that you attend basic training for at least 1 month before you can join this program so that you can build your endurance and get an idea of what the workouts are like.
- Online Training: This is a plan provided online ONLY. With this program you get a workout plan, a meal plan, and 24/7 access to me for questions and verification. You DO NOT need a gym membership to do this program. We have plenty of workouts to accommodate your situation.
- Saturday Bootcamp: This is a class that happens every Saturday morning from 11am-12pm. This is only for those participating in the 21 Day Challenge, ConRon, or Small Group Training Programs, then it will be free for you.
- Do you have to be a certain age to workout here?
- No. We have members from 18-75 years of age. We require those who are participating in the small group training classes to be at least 18 years of age due to the weightlifting aspect.
- I have an injury/ailment, would I be able to workout here?
- Yes. Our bootcamp classes are designed for members of all skill/strength levels. And we have different modifications for those with ailments. The small group training classes however are a little more intense which could make it more difficult for someone with an injury/ailment. Please inquire.
- Do you offer any morning classes?
- We do not offer morning bootcamp classes at this time. Only small group training classes (please inquire about pricing and availability).
Powered by WishList Member - Membership Software